Painless Breast Lump/Lump in the Axilla :
Most breast lumps aren’t cancer, but a doctor should always check them when its there. Let your Oncologist know about these changes, too:
- Skin dimpling or puckering
- Nipples that turn inward
- Nipple discharge
- Redness or scaling of your nipple or breast skin
Cancer Symptoms :
1. Non-healing sore or ulcer in the mouth or tongue.
2. Persistent sore throat.
3. Painless lump in the neck or anywhere in the body.
4. Non-healing skin sore.
5. Persistent hoarseness of voice.
6. Difficulty in swallowing.
7. Cough with hemoptysis.
8. Bleeding P/R/ Recent alteration in bowel habits.
9. Postmenopausal bleeding PV.
11. Persistent dyspepsia.
12. Increasing jaundice.
13. Unexplained anemia/ Wt loss.
14. Any mole which is changing character or has recently appeared.