Dr. Shaikat Gupta the best onco surgeon in kolkata is an outstanding performer throughout his career. He has an enviable academic background.
Dr. Shaikat Gupta has specialization in the fields of
His surgical activity extends but not limited to:-
Dr. Gupta is relentlessly pursuing the field of oncology for almost two decades. He was Chief Resident Surgeon, Dept of Surgical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He is currently serving as Head Of the Dept. of Surgical Oncology , Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata.
Dr. Gupta has delivered several lectures in various Oncological conferences and seminars. He has attended several national and international conferences on cancer. In fact his continuous effort of expand his knowledge base has always kept him updated in this fast changing subject.
He was invited to give lecture on Oncology at
- 16-09-2007 – SASISCME at Calcutta national Medical College – Lecture on “Surgical decision making in pancreatic head masses”.
- 22-09-2007 – Indian Association of Surgical Oncology – National Conference at Ludhiana – Detroit presentation on “ Incidence of node positive disease in clinically and radiologically node negative necks in 33 consecutive parients of DTC “.
- 29-09-2007 – AROI Eastern zonal conference at Agartala – Oration on “ Overview of upper GI cancer surgery”.
- 27-09-2007 – AGHL CME – overview of surgery in head and neck cancers
- Ca colon – B P Poddar Hospital Seminar
- 25-11-2007 – Invited talk on “ Decision making in pancreatic cancer” to Patna Association of Oncologists.
- 29-11-2007 – Invited lecture on Ca Galbladder at CCWH, Thakurpukur.
- 2008 – Delivered the highly prestigious ‘ Rashmoni Mukherjee Memorial Oration’ to association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India on “ Management of thyroid cancers”.
- 2009 – Delivered the annual oration to the Indian Cancer Society on “ Surgical management of hepatopancreatobiliary cancers”
- 2010- Delivered the annual oncology update lecture to the Indian chapter of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of England on “ Surgical management of ovarian cancers”.
- 07-08-2011 – Invited lecture on ‘infections in oncology’ at Kualalumpur, Malaysia.
- 23-09-2011 – Invited lecture on ‘One Day Cancer Awareness programme’ at NHAK Kohima, Nagaland.
With National and International Delegates of GISMO 2016 (Gastrointestinal Surgeons’ Monthly Observership Programme)
Enjoyed Organising the Apollo Cancer Summit 2016 on Gynaecologic Oncology
For any kind of help Contact Us at any time.
Find operation videos here.
Find cancer symptoms here.
Find media speak here.
Find surgical result here.
Know more about cancer here.
Find sitemap here.
Read about Shaikat Gupta here.